Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FRIENDS!!!!

Today I woke up and could barely get through a very rushed work out before I sat at the computer and put in some work on this project.

I've made this awesome contact in Savannah through couchsurfers.org and I just added him to my facebook. This is the photographer I mentioned last night. His name is Bryce and he looks like he does some really awesome work. Even better I'm looking at pictures of his friends and there is some sick hair in Savannah!

This got me going on some foundation work today. I'm going through all my friends on myspace and facebook and telling them about my project. Over the years all my friends have scattered themselves throughout the country, and while I hated it when it happened, now I'm thankful. I'm loving the idea of turning our social network into a real community as I ask people for their support and help setting up appointments in their cities. One guy thinks he can organize a whole day event at his house where I just do hair for all his friends.

I have a facebook friend who has been doing some writing for well-known magazines, and today I broke the facebook-ice and actually sent her a personal message about my project. Hopefully she'll be a fan!

Last night I emailed some clients and asked what they thought of my idea, and asked permission to put they're photos on my blog. I know you guys are gonna wanna some some hair soon!

Today I'm working at 2, that means I'm getting on the bus at noon. I'll have a lot of time to come up with more ideas.

PLEASE comment!!!

Gunnar

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see everything come together!!

    ReplyDelete